Monday, February 11, 2013

Response: When They Don't Love You Back

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2013/when-they-dont-love-you-back/

Let's say I'm an emotional person. I kind of need other people to be happy in order to be happy myself. Does that make me a leech? I feel undesirable.
Always trying to please others who don't want to be pleased by me--
This afternoon I realized I had made a mistake in front of two guys, X and Y. They left the room, and I choked on my own foolishness by the window. My heart was so, so heavy from that one spur of the moment decision, and I wondered how anyone could live when one could regret so much from one action.
Obviously I can't really consider them friends if I am so terrified of making a mistake and looking bad and envisioning them stabbing me into oblivion with their secret words as they walk down the hall away from me...but I like them and I want them to like me. Is that clingy?

I'm a human after all, you could say, but it seems to me I'm a little more feeling than most.

Someone hug me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment