Monday, February 18, 2013

People reviews 1


Some good, bad, and uglies:

Ms. Vakati-- What a mystery. Here she is, treating you as her slave and drilling chemistry into your head with her signature grimace, and then as soon as the bell rings BOOM magical smile on her face and a sweet "have a great weekend guys!". Plus: a good teacher. Minus: makes me do chemistry. I give her 2 stars.

The fat man from Lost-- A great comedic relief from the otherwise weird-ass pilot, the fat guy reigns supreme in giving me and my friend Andrew ample chances to ridicule the show. "Oh, of course the fat one is given the job of parceling out the food". Plus: he's a fat dude with a friendly face. Minus: he has little-to-no personality. I give him 3 stars.

The hypnotizer-- he hypnotized some of my classmates on Thursday night. He made them dance the tango and feel something poke their butts. He also had a Native American ponytail going down his back. Fucking cascading down his purple-shirted back. He also made my friend Anju fall in love with him. Plus: he gave me a funny Thursday night and I lost my breath from laughing. Minus: his powers should be illegal. I give him 4 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment